viernes, 21 de junio de 2013

KimonoStyle


 

Hello everyone! We are so close to the weekend that you can smell in the air how happy the people is!
Today it is the summer solstice so we have to enjoy the longest day of this year in the north hemisphere  of the world. 
Today´s outfit it is based in my new red kimono, that I decided to wear yesterday for a birthday. You can find this model in black and also in pink at the Stradivarius shops. But as it is a tendency I saw a lot of them in different brands, colours, and tex.
Have a nice weekend =) !  

Buenos Días! el viernes ya llegó. Y con El comienzo del verano siiii...
Ayer tube un cumple y estrene mi kimono rojo, ahora es tendencia total, los podemos conseguir con facilidad yo me cogí este en rojo porque me gusto mucho la tela y su caída, lo podes encontrar en negro y rosa es de Stradivarius . Espero que les guste esta propuesta!
Buen fin de semana y a disfrutar .

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario